Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trying to get ready for work each morning and entertaining a baby is a task I'm sure most of you can relate to. Since he gets bored quickly, we usually rotate from the jumper to the bouncy seat to the floor mat and mommy just follows from room to room; hairdryer and makeup in tow. {IF there's an easier way, I'm completely open to suggestions.} We start out in my room watching Tigger n' Pooh. I lay him on his back facing the tv and he'll get lost in the land of Disney for about 10-15 minutes. This morning I peaked around the corner and realized he'd prefer to watch Tigger from a different angle...


Never done this before, but was apparently quite proud.

(mommy too)

Something's in the Water:
All three high school band directors have babies this year! Sarah (who had Charlotte in Aug) and I hosted a girly baby shower for the youngest addition to the Prattville Band: Cadence Lila Forrester. Can't wait to meet her. She should be here in about a month.

My second diaper cake. Think I got a little carried away with the ribbon this go around. The bow was huge.


In other news: SNOW ! A lot, too. It left just as quickly as it came. Just long enough to make me happy, but short enough not to get in the way of goin' and doin'.

(Roscoe refused to go out until all of it was completely gone.)





2 comments:

  1. Oh, honey. I didn't have to do it every morning, but when I did have to go someplace, it was a trick. The good news is, in a couple of months, you won't have to tote the hair dryer to three different rooms. The bad news is --- that's because you will be busy chasing him through every room in the house (crawling) (let your hair dry naturally in the wind) because you won't have time to blow dry anything.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! ok. well, my hair hasn't seen 'natural' anything in about 10 years so that's not an option. and can't i just shut us in my bathroom the mornings he's starts crawling? or will that not work? that's my plan anyway.

    ReplyDelete