Saturday, February 7, 2009

Catching Up

I know it's been a few weeks since my last post. I finally feel like I can sit down and catch my breath for a second. Here's a little glimpse of what's new in the Bowman world...

Little T Man LOVES to work out his leg muscles! (His mouth muscles, too by the way.) He plays in a jumper at the nanny's as well as the church nursery and his girlfriend, Charlotte has one. So, mommy decided it was high time he owned a Jumperoo of his own...

It plays music and lights up each time he bounces. He just squeals and laughs and talks to all the baby animals. Absolutely loves it. He's trying to decide, however, if he loves sweet potatoes as much as the Jumperoo.

We're workin on that. Since we started him on cereal and babyfood, I figured it was as good a time as any to wean him off breastmilk. It's bittersweet. As much as I'm ready to move on, I can't help but think this is the first of many lasts.

So while Tanner has been napping I've tried to do a little painting...i just finished these for a friend's grandsons. I took the order in November! You can do the math. Boy, it really seems like I used to have so much more time.
You can't tell in this picture, but the polka dots are soccer/baseballs.

1 comment: