Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cheeeeese!

We had some pictures made over the weekend for Tanner's 3 month (he's actually almost 4 months old). We decided to go to Portrait Innovations where they give you zillions of pics to choose from and it's extremely inexpensive! The only downside was that the place was super crowded and my 'patient' husband was ready to go before we even started. Next time we'll reconsider doing this on a Saturday.


I got a new "do." What'd ya think? It's short and easy.

This was one of my favorites :-)






6 comments:

  1. What great pics! I L-O-V-E your hair...and you look fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEEUTIFUL!
    He looks like he did SO GOOD!
    And your hair is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! John Parker does too! He just said "Tannor" that's how he says it! Tanner is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all look great Beth! and I love your hair! You always look awesome though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethann....thank you so much for the beautiful necklace. I will wear it proudly. Your little Tanner is so sweet. Wish we could meet him in person.
    *Emily and James

    ReplyDelete