Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love is In the Air

Happy Valentines Day! We spent the weekend in Opelika/Auburn. Jon had some students participating in AU Honor band and so T-bone and I trucked on down (or... up and over, rather) and spent some time w the fam.
Well, to my lovely surprise, my oh-so-sweet husband took a little time away from his students and whisked me off to a fabulous V day dinner at The Warehouse Bistro! I'd never been, but always heard it was great. I STUFFED my face with crab cakes, garlic mashed potatoes and banana creme brule'. Two days later, I'm still recuperating from that meal.

He even had a rose bouquet delivered. Mega brownie points because my gift to him wasn't nearly as good. I gave him a DVD, Reece's cups and some shampoo. Tanner was awarded a fun book and yummy suckers for stealin his mommy's heart this year. he cared nothing about either. Just wanted the curly ribbon.


We went shopping w Grancie and just couldn't resist a Cutiepie picture of the cool dude.
That was our weekend. Sure doesn't sound like much, but for some reason I'm pooped.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm! Warehouse Bistro is my fav! Next time give a hollar and we'll go too! ha! Sounds like you had a wonderful V-day!

    ReplyDelete