Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random and Pointless Things about Me

There's nothing better than fuzzy socks and a day with nothing to do.



I am a terrible liar.



I've wanted braces for about ten years.



I despise arrogance.



I will eat anything fried and dipped in Ranch.



I love juicy gossip. (wish I didn't.)



I can love and hate my body in one day. (hence the fried Ranch stuff I guess)



I have close friends that have known me for 29 years. They are precious.



I love playing board games with my family.



I enjoy long conversations, but hate having them over the phone.



My husband laughs so hard he cries. I love seeing that.



I'm terrible with History and Spelling.



My son was named after a stranger's last name we found in a high school yearbook.



Not a big fan of meatloaf or taco salad.



I love reminiscing about high school.



I can't stand my kitchen to be cluttered. Bathroom is ok.



I didn't eat a single french fry in college. (made up for it as soon as I got married.)



My grandfather died when I was seven. Since then, no one I've been close to.



I wish I took more pictures.



I love hosting showers.



I never thought anything could make me smile at four in the morning until my son was born.



I could live off Diet Coke and Twizzlers if given the challenge.



My dog drives me crazy.



I am Saved and not afraid of death.



In my opinion, reality television was the best idea evvverrr!



I love fresh flowers in springtime, but can't keep them alive.



I miss the pre-motherhood days of no worries. Didn't realize how much that would change.



I like cake. I love chocolate. Can't stand chocolate cake.



A perfect day is on the beach, with friends, no phone, daiquiri in hand and massage scheduled for later.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!
    We had a chocolate cake at Tanner's shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. We are alike in some ways. Different in others. I am also a terrible liar, hate arrogance, love long conversations and board games. Give me the beach, a daquiri and a massage with girlfriends any day! Friends are precious to me. On the other hand...my teeth have always been straight, I don't like gossip, juicy or otherwise and the ONLY thing I miss about my high school days is the fact that, blissfully, rap music and reality TV did not exist...
    I love you, honey!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete