Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Belated Easter Post

Just getting to a quick post of our first Easter as a family of three. Tanner was so handsome in his Sunday best! (Daddy thought he was a girl at first glance, but we don't really care now do we? It's Easter for cryin out loud and Tanner wanted to wear a white, smocked shortall. I didn't argue.) Anywayzzz, after church we headed over to Opelika for some family lunch n fun with Granny. Mr. Easter Bunny had stopped by to deliver toys, clothes and a big box of diapers. Yay thank you Mr. Easter Bunny!!!

He then, hopped over to Grancies with more fun goodies.

Mommy's Easter present was a new 'first' from lil T. He's now sitting up on his own. This should make bath time so much easier for all.
One last shout out before I rest my weary head.... Jon, happy birthday honey. I'm sorry it was somewhat overlooked this year. You deserve much more. I'm a lucky lady and I love you more each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment