Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tanner's first Christmas and Mommy's first Blog

Yay! Finally. Thanks sooo much, April, for helping me set up this awesome page. Now I'm ready!

.....So Tanner's first Christmas was so much fun! Hands down, the best Christmas EVER! My mom said it would just keep getting better and better as Tanner grew and developed. "Each stage is more fun that the last." No one wants their baby to grow. Just wanted him to stay a little, fragile infant forever...BUT....oh my gosh was she right. He's 13 weeks today and so much fun! We've gotten endless hours of entertainment from just watching and staring at him. No longer is he just 'laying' there being cute. Now, he's reacting, focusing, smiling, holding his head up, cooing, grabbing objects (that I've put in his hand), finding his fingers to suck on and almost...almost giggling. Anyway, needless to say our first Christmas together was amazing! Hopefully, I can figure out how to upload some pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first, then. This was the best Christmas ever. Four wonderful days with John, Beth, Aaron, Peter, Jon and Tanner all together under one roof. Does it get any better? Nope.
    Love, Mom (Grancie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    The unconditional "in love" feeling we have for our baby is one of the purist gifts from God. Tanner is a blessing to our world.
    Congratulations.
    Love,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth!
    Tanner is precious, when can I see him in real-life?? Those t shirts were the best! SO funny! You can pic what size you want the pictures to be before you upload them. Great job on your first blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth!! I can't believe how much Tanner has grown. He is so perfect! When I saw him last I thought he was beginning to look more like Jon but I think he looks more like you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete