Friday, March 5, 2010

New Blogpage and The Countdown


A big THANK YOU to Uniquely Yours by Rachel for saving me hours of trying to redesign my own blog page! If you're at all like me and don't have the time or skills to tackle such a project I would highly recommend a blog makeover by Rachel. She's cheap and easy. (in a good way)


What's NOT cheap and easy? My full on diet and fake tan that began Friday. I already cheated and ate fried okra w/ mac n cheese twice this weekend. Monday's are always the best day to start a real diet though, right? Reason for the diet and fake tan? (other than the obvious of course) ... The wedding! Less than two months away.







2 comments:

  1. LOOKS GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new page! super cute! and can't wait for the wedding too! we're the best match makers ever!

    ReplyDelete