Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gonna Have a Sister!

Tanner will have to wait a few more years (although last night I had a dream I was pg again). No, the exciting news is that I'M gonna have a sister-in-law. Aaron dropped to one knee last night and all's right with the world. She said yes! and the ROCK is gorgeous. So glad the cat's finally outa the bag (3 months of keeping this secret). Wish I could post a picture of the bling, but will wait til Lindsey has a chance to show it off herself. I'm so excited! More so, grateful for such a beautiful, genuine gal to marry my lil bro. Love is in the air.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know you are so excited to have a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a shot out to the matchmakers Kim and Beth! ha! We're gonna be family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!

    You know, I already knew and your title still made me lose my breath!

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Beth! You are too sweet! I'm lucky to be getting such a great sister-in-law! I can't wait to see you next weekend! By the way we are going dress shopping soon so you are definitely more than welcome to come with us! I'll give you details later!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has nothing to do with your post, although I am so happy about Lindsey and Aaron. I just h ave to say that TANNER... is adorable. Even when he is sick. I am worn out but content after taking care of him. He says "juice!" when pointing to his sippy cup.

    ReplyDelete